This is our twist on a classic appetizer recipe. Deviled eggs are always a crowd favorite and these eggs add a nice garlicky bite.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Makes 24
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 12 spanish olives with pimientos, halved
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoon juice from spanish olive jar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Slice hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully remove yolks, keeping egg whites intact.
- In a blender or food processor, mix egg yolks, olive juice, garlic powder, ground mustard, hot sauce, and salt into a smooth paste.
- Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle egg halves with paprika. Place 1/2 olive on each egg.